Free at Last, Good God Almighty, Free at Last!!!
Here, Go Run for President
(call if you want or need more)
WASHINGTON, DC (re: The AP): Four of America's wealthiest businessmen laid the foundation for Ted Cruz's now-surging Republican presidential campaign with $36 million committed last year alone by these 4 donors. One of those donors is Texas billionaire who in fact moved his residence to Puerto Rico after that island government carved out a lucrative new tax haven for wealthy U.S. investors like him. His name is Toby Neugebauer, co-founder of Quantum Energy Partners, a Houston-based private equity firm, and who happens to be the son of Texas congressman Randy Neugebauer.
Right next to Cruz is Rubio, who has many millionaires in his pocket. So, folks, when they say it’s not about the money, believe it – it’s about the money, and of course the loads of favors down the line for all that money.
How about this from Cruz – a partial list to date:
- Cruz tried to claim that the radical Christian domestic terrorist that shot up a Planned Parenthood was actually a transgender liberal activist. (No, that’s not a joke.)
- Cruz twice tried to exploit the graves of dead veterans to push an attack on President Obama that’s not based on any sort of reality known on this planet.
- Cruz has done interviews with the American Family Association, an organization classified as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Cruz as a member of Congress, helped perpetuate the belief that Army Operation “Jade Helm” was, in fact, President Obama’s attempt to declare martial law and confiscate guns.
- Cruz spoke incredibly highly of former GOP Sen. Jesse Helms, saying we needed “100 more” just like him. Yes, that Jesse Helms, the man who once called UNC the “University of Negros and Communists.” He also called the Civil Rights Act “dangerous” and he filibustered it trying to prevent it from allowing the creation of a federal holiday to honor Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Helms was also known to go out of his way to try to block the appointment of African-American judges. He was a supporter of South African apartheid. And in 1988, Helms openly blamed the AIDS epidemic on homosexuals.
- Cruz recently tried to claim he had “lost” health care because of “Obamacare” – a statement his campaign eventually admitted wasn’t true.
- Cruz called for “carpet bombing” of ISIS despite the fact that military experts have routinely said that you can’t “carpet bomb” ISIS because it would literally kill tens of thousands of innocent civilians.
- But Cruz continues to use that phrase in an effort to come across and sound “tough on terror” when, in fact, by doing so he clearly shows that he has no idea what the hell he’s talking about.
- Cruz once referred to Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party as “bigots for defending voting rights.”
Frazier added: “Sen. Cruz is pleased to have the process finalized and that it makes sense he should be only an American citizen.”
Note: Cruz was born in Alberta, Canada in 1970 to a Cuban citizen and American-born mother, thus by some reasoning that makes him eligible to run for president and thus sit in the Oval office of the White House. Many say Trump would be a dangerous and incompetent president, which is happens to be substantially true, but Cruz would be worse by far. This GOP is weak all across the board.
Thanks for stopping by.