Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Wild, Wild West Right Wing Range Wars Cir 2014: Mad Weasels

Back to the Future 
(Not the movie version) 

Words, Actions, Proposals, and Deeds 
(Hard to dispute the facts


This story is not only hard to take and even fully comprehend, but tough to answer this one simple question: Why???

There is a some very scary stuff in this story, specifically the part about “… an order to shoot the women first (if Feds got too close and were to shoot first) was a decision being considered.”

All I can say, is man, oh, man, what the hell is wrong the Second Amendment rights people in our country – have they totally lost it? It sure seems like they have based on this story.

The specific part I refer to regards one man, Richard Mack, a former Arizona county sheriff and founder of the Constitutional Sheriffs.  Mack said that the gathered self-described militia had considered using women as human shields if a gunfight with federal officials erupted. He elaborated on those comments in an interview with radio host Ben Swann, saying in part:

“It was a tactical plot that I was trying to get them to use. If they’re going to start killing people, I’m sorry, but to show the world how ruthless these people are, women needed to be the first ones shot. I’m sorry, that sounds horrible. I would have put my own wife or daughters there, and I would have been screaming bloody murder to watch them die. I would have gone next, I would have been the next one to be killed. I’m not afraid to die here. I’m willing to die here.” (Note: This part of that story was flagged by the Raw Story). 

What have seen there in this case, and indeed all across the land is raw, ugly, nasty, and down utter madness about guns and the utter disregard for law and order, all the while the gun nuts profess loving the country and rule of law – but apparently only the parts they pick and choose – sorry, boys, it don’t work that way.

We are a nation of laws and not men, and especially armed men out of control with ideas that belong in a movie but not in real life. If there were one word to describe this type of activity or “movement” and be sure, it is growing, that word would be: Insane.

No comments: