Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Look, Up in the Sky! It's a Bird! It's a Plane! It's Supermittens

Don't Take My Word for It 
(check the facts - oops)

Super Mittman


Theme song for his 2016 campaign:

“Faster than a speeding $4.5 million Lamborghini...
“More powerful than most multi-millionaires...
“Able to leap tall binders of money in a single bound.”

His recently-stated and proposed platform seen here – is a two-pronged effort: (1) Focus on the poor and (2) Foreign policy.

Further, economic stewardship would still lie at the core of this new/old Romney campaign, as it did in 2012, but he also would seek to turn some past weaknesses into strengths, like:

Having once been lampooned for his wealth and caught on video dismissing the 47 percent of voters on government assistance, he is now telling supporters he would run on an antipoverty platform.

While a trip abroad proved to be a low point of his 2012 campaign, he is now making the case that he is uniquely qualified on foreign affairs. (Rick Perry might interject a point about here: Oops).

The Romney message for Mr. and Mrs. Poor Memory America might read: You and the country made a mistake not electing me in 2012, so now I want to give you and the country a third shot at sending me to the White House.

FYI: I will be serving great meals along the way - this happens to be a Romney household fav “Homard Thermidor” (a rich creamy cheesy mixture of cooked lobster meat, egg yolks, and brandy or sherry, stuffed into a lobster shell, and mustard has been added to the sauce to add a little piquancy). Yes, it's a bit expensive even for a French dish, but what the heck, I can afford it, plus I speak French, too – having ducked Vietnam wartime service with more pressing service and duties in France

Now what was I saying about helping the poor – oh, yeah, those gosh awful poor 47%. Um, let me go back and review my notes and review the tale of the tape as it were. I'll have to get back to you and will ASAP.  

Whew boy.

No comments: