Monday, March 23, 2015

First Official Conservative: "God-Told-Me-To-Run" in 2016

God Sent Me to Ruin the Country, I Mean "Run" the Country

Another Rick Perry "Oops" Moment 
(Where is Donald Trump Demands)


Some are calling Cruz the male version of Sarah Palin ... it’s a great comparison and with this headline grabber, and some of things he said.

"I am the Conservative  candidate for president"


He also said:I want to talk to you this morning about reigniting the promise of America.” (I like his choice of the word "ignite")!!

“Amen” was heard in the audience.

Then the crowd broke out in chants of “Ted! Ted! Ted!” when Cruz finally got to the point of the speech: “Today, I am announcing that I'm running for president of the United States.”

Cruz was treated to a hero’s welcome at that evangelical location, Liberty University, when he became the first major candidate to officially jump into the 2016 presidential race. The GOP firebrand from Texas delivered a speech in a packed auditorium.  

All I can say is Praise the Lord, and I pray he gets the GOP-Conservative general election ballot slot ... please, oh pretty please.  

I have to wonder, though: did God actually hear and send him there with his “conservative" message – you know the one I mean. The message he and those like him claim is “truly conservative.” Yeah the one. The one that's harsh and nasty, but still “conservative.” Like “sticking it to the poor, the hungry, the homeless; and screwing over low-income workers and the downtrodden, and of course the sick ...” WWJD????  

Now might be a good time for that infamous Rick Perry “oops” moment. “Conservative message, conservative candidate, conservative policy would be forthcoming?” 

Okee dokee. Well, at least it outta be fun if nothing else. One helluva ride for sure.

No comments: