Sunday, October 25, 2015

Welcome to Loony "Ben" America: Guns #1 Topic as if Nothing Else Matters

[​IMG]    [​IMG]    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
[​IMG]    [​IMG]


Hey, Dr. Ben Carson - I watched you on Meet the Press (Sunday, October 25, 2015) and I have to say that no one and I mean no one is advocating or has advocated taking “away our guns...”

I greatly dislike the NRA and I used to have a life membership (no more) – their tactics are narrow and selfish. I also dislike radical gun advocates in general who are inflexible. And, I would not change one single word in that poorly written (grammar-wise) Second Amendment (we need to clarify the militia part); but we for sure need sanity where insanity now rules the topic and where rationality has taken a back seat to these kinds of Americans we see all over the place.

This is and has always been my position on guns, but I must still ask regarding the photos above all across America:

WHY THIS ARROGANT DISPLAY? WHAT IS THE PURPOSE?

I say: None whatsoever....​


No comments: